Private & Corporate Workshops
Looking for a team building event that's a little different? We Smell The Rain specialises in corporate gifts and tailor-made workshops for companies, private workshops for non-corporate groups (minimum 10 people).
It's the perfect way to bring your team together, connect back with nature, get your hands dirty, all while learning this traditional Japanese art.
Contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Kokedama?
Kokedama is a Japanese word that can be loosely translated as ‘moss ball’. It’s an old traditional Japanese art form also called the ‘poor man’s bonsai’. Kokedama is the practice of removing a plant from its container, surrounding its roots in a unique soil mixture, wrapping it in moss and binding it together. Our Kokedamas are just like small planets, little eco-systems in and of themselves. Our aesthetic is clean and minimal. Our focus is on high quality materials and detailed finishing.
What you can expect from our Kokedama workshop?
• A 3 hour workshop presented in English.
• Hosted in a beautiful location which provides nibbles, tea and coffee.
• Guidance and expertise from a team of Kokedama masters.
• All materials provided to create and take home your very own Kokedama.
• Beautiful packaging and care instructions to ensure everyone can give their new Kokedama the best life possible.